Thursday, May 16, 2019

A Name tag!


I'm one of "those" people who doesn't wear her name tag to guild meetings.  Yes, guilty as charged. I never get my name entered in the "name tag" drawing, I have to "pay the kitty" etc. etc.

Well I finally made a name tag for the Embroidery Guild that I think I'll actually wear!  This month at the meeting we had a name tag workshop and four different types of name tags were offered - something for everyone!  Originally I picked Cutwork, because I wanted to try something new, but then I saw this cute wool one designed by Laura Pedge and just had to make it.  I also, realistically decided that I might actually finish it - which I did!  I'm so excited to wear it - everyone will be shocked when I show up with a NAME TAG on 😁


Enjoy some more photos from the UQSM quilt show!

Teal Unstopped by Toni Sharp and quilted by Cindy Williams
Judge's Choice



By Small and Simple Things
by Marie Eldredge
Honorable Mention
I love everything about this one - the colors, the words quilted into the design - awesome!



Spangled by Gail Stepanek and quilted by Jan Hutchison
2nd Place Mixed Technique and Award of Merit
WOW! Beautiful quilt and look at the quilting!





Starburst by Peggy Marquist
First Place Wall Hanging



Midnight Stars by Karen Kay Buckley and quilted by Renee Haddadin
3rd Place Appliqué 


Alternative Grids by Cindy Seitz-Krug
2nd Place Modern
(LOVE this one too :)



No comments:

Post a Comment