Friday, May 10, 2019

UQSM in Salt Lake City

Last week I went with my daughter Megan and granddaughter to the quilt show at UQSM, (Utah Quilting and Sewing Marketplace).  It's in South SLC.  It was really fun to walk around the vendors and see all of the quilts.  I think this year was better than last year - more vendors and more quilts!

Interestingly, there were a LOT of vendors that had something to do with pain management.  There are always a few, but there seemed to be more than usual.  And, for the first time that I've seen, you could be fitted for a bra at a quilt show vendor mall!  I'd never seen that before!  And shocker - I didn't buy anything!  It's unusual for me to go to a quilt show vendor mall and not find something that inspires me.  There were a lot of inspirational things, I just need to use up some of what I have first!

All in all, we had a great time and I'll be sharing some pictures!








Best of Show was won by Janet Stone for Garden Variety Sampler.  This is number 17 in her Alphabet Series.  Her work is impeccable.


Have a Happy Mother's Day!  One of my kids is on his way to spend the weekend with us so I'm looking forward to that!

Have a wonderful weekend 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment