Thursday, July 18, 2019

Bag Class


I taught part one of a five part bag class today at Black Sheep.  In order to refresh my memory and try a new assembly technique I decided to make a bag myself.  I found this cute little sheep zipper pull at Black Sheep and decided that I needed to make a bag with sheep on it!





It was rather fun picking out the fabrics and coming up with a sheep that I liked.  I had to put a little Black Sheep on it, of course.  I am going to try to get this pattern written up and it will be available in the shop!

The class today was so fun.  Most of the class are doing the Summer Blooms Bag except for one, who is doing the bird bag.  They are all off to a great start!!

Yes, those are hundreds of drizzle stitches to make up the sheep's wool!



I ordered some fun ribbons from Renaissance Ribbons for the bags - 
they have SO MANY wonderful ribbons!


No comments:

Post a Comment