Saturday, October 5, 2019

Beautiful Time of Year

Today I attended a needle felting workshop and made a little lamb to go with the little sheep that I made awhile back.  These are so fun to make and so cute.  I also almost completed another little bear.

The picture below is my first (and only) attempt at Hardanger.  I attended a workshop with the embroidery guild and the teacher was wonderful and her work is beautiful. I finished mine, but just did not enjoy it enough to try again. This little ornament will go on our Christmas tree and remind me that it's fun to try new things anyway, even if we don't end up enjoying them.

Yesterday we went to Maroon Bells, near Aspen and hiked around a bit.  It was SOOOOOO beautiful.  The shuttle driver said they are the most photographed mountains in North America and you can surely see why.  A beautiful day spent with my wonderful hubby. 💗






No comments:

Post a Comment