Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Questions Answered

I've received two comments recently on posts I've made, that for some reason I'm unable to respond to!  I don't know why that feature is not working, but I'll answer those questions here, in the hope that those two ladies who asked, will see these answers!
1) "Unknown" requested the pattern that I recreated for my friend Eileen's quilt on the post "It Worked!"  If you email me at kholt82@gmail.com I will send it to you 😊
2) Chris asked where Black Sheep Handworx Studio is located.  It is located on 7th and Grand, in the old R-5 high school building, in Grand Junction, Colorado.  The phone number is: (970) 462-3333.

I've started piecing a new quilt!  I'm so excited about it.  The pattern is called Antelope Canyon by Laurie Shifrin.  Mine as you can see, is all in neutrals and I'm making it for my son for his birthday. (Hopefully he doesn't read my blog 😬 I don't think he does....)
Anyway, here's a sneak peek!


Here, for a little holiday cheer, is the cutest little Rudolph I've ever seen!


No comments:

Post a Comment