Friday, April 3, 2020


I started Block #3 on my knitting project yesterday and today I learned how to make Bobbles!  I was very nervous about these but they ended up not being so bad!  I quite enjoy making them actually!

Day Five of the InstaStitchWithSue circle event.  Cast-on bullion knots and colonial knots.  I think I packed mine in a little too tightly together but it will be OK.  My friend Phyllis used to say, "Wait a couple of weeks, look at it again, and you'll like it!"

The rest of the pictures today are an update on my little Gnome project, which I think is going to be a pillow.  I've done a lot more embellishing since the last time I shared.  Hope you enjoy!  I keep calling them the Gnome Bros.  Maybe the name of the project will be The Gnome Bros. Garden. 😂

Hope you're all hangin' in there!!❤️










No comments:

Post a Comment