Monday, April 6, 2020

The Projects



Day 8 of the Circle Instastitch!  Today's stitches include the Tete de Boeuf, Colonial Knot and Double Cast-on.  Loving it!




I shared the Gnome Bros. project that I started in my class at Santa Fe.  The next few days I'm going to share the projects that the other students started. We had a show and tell the last day of class and shared what our inspiration was and where we are headed with our projects.  They are all so unique and absolutely wonderful.  I hope you find them as inspiring as I did!



The inspiration for the piece above was found from the flower in the border of this plate 
that she bought in the gift shop at the Museum of International Folk Art.





Be sure to check out the subtle background layering of all of these pieces.
It really adds interest and makes the pieces much more exciting!


No comments:

Post a Comment