Saturday, June 27, 2020

Day 89


Yesterday was Day 89!  I kept a watch on Instagram all day trying to find the circle for the day.  At one point, they said it was delayed a bit (they usually appear about 9AM our time), so I kept checking throughout the day and never did see it!  This morning, Day 90 appeared, so I dug a little deeper and finally found yesterdays circle (above) and stitched it out. I also stitched out today's circle which is adorable, but I'll wait and share that one tomorrow, when I can get a better picture of it. 😊

Today I also worked on Page 6 for the Stitch Book class I'm teaching (now via email!)
I keep calling it a Stitch Dictionary and today my son said I should 
call it a Stitchionary.  Has a nice ring to it, don't you think??
Have a wonderful Sunday, and stayed tuned for the the last and most adorable circle yet. ❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment