Sunday, July 19, 2020

Items of Interest


My photo was picked again this week for critique in my "Cell Phone Photography"
class by Ricky Tims!  It is fun to get critiqued, although I'm learning so much anyway, from the online classes and from seeing everyone else's photos.  My photo this week will not be picked, I can tell you that for sure.  The deadline to submit is midnight on Saturday and I completely forgot about it until 11PM last night.  The challenge was to use the Pano mode and that would've been really cool outside, but at 11PM that wasn't an option .... so a pano picture of my living it was 😂

I've noticed a lot of the large quilt shows are offering online courses from well known quilters - I may have to check some out!  It's a nice way to take a class one otherwise might not have been able to go to anyway.  I'm impressed with the lengths businesses (and quilt shows) are going to, to provide their expertise as best they can.  It shows a lot of initiative and creativity.




Hey! If you et really bored you can embroidery on your masks!  These look hand embroidered but since they are for sale, I'm guessing probably not?  If I hand embroidered a mask, I'd keep it 😊

I was fascinated by this Temperature Quilt on Instagram.  Each segment represents one day of the year with the highest and lowest temperature of that day recorded in a different color. Interesting!!


A friend of mine gave me this floral bouquet this week.  I love how the orange (makes me so happy!) is front and center, but surrounded by so many beautiful other colors! 😊❤️
Have a happy day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment