Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Solar Flare


 I found the Solar Flare Midnight Quilt Show episode and attached the link here.  I rewatched it for quilting inspiration but all she (my quilt hero: Angela Walters) did on this one is the Loopy Meander.  I can see what she means about the seam intersections though, so I may do the same thing!  The instructions said to press the seams open unless otherwise instructed, so there are a lot of open seams in this quilt.  I'm not sure if pressing it differently would have made a difference or not, but it's too late now!
Here is my finished top - I do love it! ❤️


A friend of mine sent me this sign this morning and literally ten minutes later someone called me and asked me to hem their pants.  It was so funny, what timing, but of course I said ... yes  🤦🏻‍♀️ 😂




No comments:

Post a Comment