Friday, August 21, 2020

Started a New Quilt!

Every once in awhile I buy a quilt kit, if I just love the quilt and fabric exactly how it's presented.  I saw this quilt on the Midnight Quilt Show with Angela Walters and I really liked it!  I don't use solid fabrics very often and this is made from all solid fabrics, so I just ordered the kit.  It sat around in my sewing room for quite some time but I finally started it.  I had to cut all of the triangles using a homemade template.  I have two triangle rulers but neither one was the correct size!  Anyway, having fun so far!  When I get to the quilting part, I'm going to go back and re-watch that episode of the Midnight Quilt Show and watch Angela Walters quilt hers.  I will need all the ideas I can get! Have a great weekend 😊.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment