Monday, August 17, 2020

Unexpected Guest

I finished another baby quilt!  It was actually supposed to be one larger quilt, but I decided I had more use for two baby quilts than one large quilt, so I grouped the pinks together for one and the blues together for this one.  I think they are fun, happy quilts.  The pink one is already on its way to a bran new little girl, my friend's new granddaughter.  This one will go to someone!  Just not sure who yet! 

I have had some requests for the pattern.  I posted a picture of it above.  I have the ruler too, that makes the cutting so much easier.  If you live here in Grand Junction, you're more than welcome to borrow both!

I hope everyone is healthy and surviving the smoke from the fires around here.  I am praying for rain, a good soaking rain, that will help put these fires out.

Some friends had a small backyard wedding on Saturday for their daughter and an unexpected guest show up! (Picture below).  I'm wondering if the wildlife is fleeing the hills that are on fire and finding themselves in unexpected urban territory, not knowing what to do!?




The unexpected wedding guest!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment