Friday, November 13, 2020

The Fashionista

More Beautiful quilts from the Garden of Quilts show in September.

Be sure to scroll down to see our little fashionista 😊



Love, love, love this flower quilt!  I love the colors, the big flowers, and how the quilting in the negative space echos the flower design! ❤️❤️❤️❤️


My daughter and granddaughter FaceTimed with me yesterday because they had a quilting question.  My granddaughter proceeded to ask me which design I liked best, "this one .... OR THIS one that I designed by myself!"  Well, of course I loved the one she designed!  She had arranged four melon shaped into a wedding ring, much like the quilt above!  A little quilter in the making.  She also recently informed her aunt that the fabric on the back of her baby's quilt is called Minkie!



I must be loving big, bold flowers today because I love this one too! ❤️❤️❤️❤️


Amazing quilting - above, and I'm guessing these are some Sylvia's Bridal Sampler blocks in the quilt below.  Looks a lot like the quilt I made for my daughter and son-in-law when they got married.



Who remembers Barbie when she looked like this??  I kind of do, but I was more from the Malibu Barbie era 😂


And here is our little Fashionista!  We love her SO much!! 😊❤️



 

No comments:

Post a Comment