Saturday, January 16, 2021

Folk Tails Finished (Really!)

I've shared pictures of my Folk Tails quilt before, but this time it really is finished, quilting, binding, label and all!  I really do love this quilt and am happy with the way it turned out.  I will love the machine quilting job more as time goes by 😂, right now I know where every mistake is.  My friend Phyllis Davis taught me that years ago!  "Just give it a couple of weeks", she said, "and you'll like it better once you don't remember every quilting mistake you made."  Good advice!  Besides, look at this quilt!  It was not an easy job of machine quilting it.


FYI, this was a Sue Spargo BOM in 2014.  I didn't do this as a BOM but bought the kit a couple of years after that and it took me a few years to get it made.





Week Two on my 52 Week Photo Challenge was "Morning" or "Morning Moods"

Well, six mornings a week at 7:00 AM, rain or shine, (for over 28 years), I walk three miles with these lovely ladies and dear friends.  When I saw that was the challenge this week, I knew just what my photo needed to be.  In all 28 years, I think this is the first time I've taken a picture of the three of us, so I will treasure it.  By the way, the morning this picture was taken, it was 5 degrees outside. That's how dedicated we are. It's not only good physical exercise, it's also the best therapy ever! 😂

Have a great weekend!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment