Sunday, July 11, 2021

All Things Hand Stitching

I signed up for a quilt class in Australia!  I have several Jen Kingwell patterns and a bin full of her fabric.  When I saw she is teaching a class via Zoom through the Madeline Island School of the Arts, I felt like it was the perfect opportunity to dig into my stash and make one of her patterns guided by the designer herself!  I'm so excited.  She emailed and said this is her first zoom class and that she is excited about it too.  So while I don't actually get to go to Australia ... I am super excited to take this class from this Australian quilter and fabric designer.  Plus it's "All Things Hand Stitching", which I love.  The photo above is my page in the meet and greet slide show.  Class starts Tuesday! 😊


Um, Actually.....

We had a fun birthday party for my oldest son yesterday via Zoom.  My son Jonathan (above) led a really fun game, Um, Actually, because "nerds really like to correct people when they're wrong" 😂. It was a fun trivia game, where incorrect information was given and we had to Um, Actually.... give the correct information.  I discovered that my children have much better memories than I do for trivia facts!!

A big Happy Birthday to Jeff, pictured below!!  I sure am thankful for my kids!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️



 

No comments:

Post a Comment