Thursday, July 29, 2021

Another Finish of Eileen's Quilt!

 I made a quilt for my friend Eileen several years ago, reproducing it from a quilt she already had and loved. I blogged about it here:

https://sf2q.blogspot.com/2015/07/it-worked.html

Since then, several people from all over the world have asked for the pattern.  It is not a fancy pattern by any means, but I will email it out to anyone who asks and just ask for a photo of their completed quilt in return.  This week I received this photo from Christy K. of her completed quilt top!  Hurray for her - this quilt is beautiful!  The blue flowers just seem to glow.  I really love seeing what everyone does with the pattern and how the quilt looks in different colors.  I really appreciate the pictures that are sent.  Thank you Christy!! 😊👏❤️ Congratulations, I love it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment