Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Quilt As Desired!

I have three quilts all pinned and waiting to get quilted. They were all three kits or Block of the Months, so I went to the all knowing Google to see if I could find pictures of them already quilted, to give me some quilting ideas.  

I really like the way the Great Wall quilt, above is quilted and I think I'm going to try something similar.


It's hard to see the quilting on Spice Market, above, although what I do see looks very linear šŸ˜¬.  I'm more a fan of curves myself, as they are actually a little easier!  So I will probably try to think of something different...

Starry Night, below, hmmm... very cool background quilting, but I'm not sure I could do it.  I'll probably treat the people, buildings an animals individually, and think of something different to do in the background.  This gives me good ideas though.  I especially like the palm leaves.

Now all I need is some time to work on them!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment