Tuesday, November 30, 2021

We Have a New Granddaughter!!

Our exciting news is that our new granddaughter was born on Sunday!  I haven't met her yet but they are going home today, so I'll meet her soon!  I'll share a photo when I can 🥰

Also on Sunday I finished my Starry Night Block of the Month quilt (from My Girlfriend's Quilt Shoppe), just in time to hang up for the holidays.  My husband said, "You finished the quilt on the same day Baby was born!"  And I said, "Yes, and they were both about nine months in the making!" 😂

This quilt is made with the Wonder Curve ruler, which makes the curved piecing SO much easier.  I loved it.  The quilting took a long time, because of all of the color changes and stops and starts, but I enjoyed it! I kept switching back and forth between free motion and ruler quilting.  So happy it's finished and so thrilled Baby is here safely!! 🥰❤️


FYI this quilt is BIG!  74 x 76 inches!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment