Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Shop Hoppin'!!

I was in Utah this past week visiting family and since the Utah Shop Hop was going on, well ... I had to visit a few!  I made it to four!  I messed up and didn't get any pictures of the first shop, Quilts Etc.  Theirs was a Wild West theme and it was very cute.  At each shop we got a free pattern and were able to enter a drawing.  The quilt shops in Utah go all out for their shop hop - they really make it fun.


The theme for this year's shop hop is Wild Ride, since we've all been on a bit of wild ride the last couple of years with the Pandemic.  It was so nice to see people and have some fun!

This is the second shop I went to, My Girlfriend's Quilt Shoppe, in Sandy, Utah.  Their theme was Haunted Mansion.  It looked like Halloween in there!



Just loved this quilt ❤️


At My Girlfriend's I got to make a mini Lego version of myself! I picked my hair color and style, which quilt block I wanted on the back of my shirt and what accessories I'm holding (a ruler and a rotary cutter!) 

My daughter said she liked the expression on "my" face.  I told her that is my Happy Quilting Face 😊

So fun, I'll share some more Shop Hop pictures tomorrow.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment