Saturday, July 9, 2022

Quilting Podcasts



This past week I traveled to see my Dad for his 86th birthday 🥳🥰. In total I was going to spend a good ten hours by myself in the car.  Usually I just listen to music, but I decided to download some podcasts to listen to and the driving time just flew by!  One that I listened to for the first time and really liked is "A Quilting Life".  In one episode  they interviewed Jenny Doan and it was wonderful.  I had heard Jenny speak before, but just loved this interview.  I also listened to one about UFOs, PHDs, PIGS, etc. and when to keep them and when to let them go.

Another one I've been listening to/ watching when I sew is Alex Anderson Live.  I don't usually watch it live, but I really enjoy it. She interviews other artists too, as well as does projects etc.

I have a very small TV in my sewing room and I can't even remember the last time I used it!  I just bring my laptop in there and listen to podcasts or watch quilting videos on YouTube.  Here are some links to these two:






Enjoy!! ❤️❤️



 

No comments:

Post a Comment