Saturday, May 13, 2023

Sew Along with Sue!

Sue Spargo celebrating 20 years in business by doing a Sew Along via her newsletter and Instagram called 20 Days in May.  Every day for 20 days she's posting a new stitched flower.  I always enjoy her sew alongs and wanted to do this one.  I remembered that I purchased a "Move the Needle" kit from her website about a year ago and hadn't done anything with it yet, so decided this was the perfect time to get it out and get started!  These pictures show my progress so far.  I finally got caught up today 😊.







Yesterday I felt like baking so I tried a new recipe and made Brookies - a cross between a brownie and a chocolate chip cookie.  So delicious 😋 

Here is a link to the recipe if you're interested:

https://www.kingarthurbaking.com/recipes/brownie-cookies-recipe



 

No comments:

Post a Comment