Monday, September 18, 2023

Lazy Blogger

I've been a very lazy blogger the past few weeks 😬

I have been in the sewing room though.  I have three small projects I finished up this weekend.  On the left is a Cuddle Infinity scarf, very soft and cozy and took only minutes to make. On the right is a cloth book that my son and his wife gave me the panel for, for my birthday.  It turned out cute!  Above the book is a leather thimble that I bought a kit for from Piece 'O Cake.  You're supposed to be able to make a leather thimble that will fit perfectly!  The jury is still out on this one.  I'll have to use it first to determine if I got a perfect fit or not....

I'm also prepping some hand work for a quilt retreat coming up this weekend!  Members of the CWQG are going to Springville, Utah and quilting for three days 😊  My plan is to catch up on Burrows and Boughs (Jen Kingwell) and Queen of Diamonds.  I also want to do a little shopping, backing for the Curves quilt, some more glue pen refills and some fabric for a baby quilt.  I'm looking forward to quilting fun with friends and seeing family!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment