Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Fab Farm Baby Quilt

My son loved John Deere tractors when he was growing up, so years ago I came across some fabric with little green tractors on it and bought a half yard to use "someday".  Well now he and his wife are expecting a baby boy and I thought it would be the perfect time to make a baby quilt and use that fabric.  I came across Elizabeth Hartman's Fab Farm pattern and decided that would be the perfect pattern to use.  I made her Dinosaur quilt pattern when our first grandson was born and I LOVE her patterns, a lot of pieces to cut and sew together but they go together so nicely and turn out really cute!

Here are the first few blocks of the fab farm.  I've yet to use the green tractor fabric but I have to work it in somewhere!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment