Sunday, August 25, 2024

2 Tulips Drawstring Pouch

I actually finished two projects this weekend! The first was this 2 Tulips drawstring pouch kit that I bought from suespargo.com.  I bought it because several of my friends were working on Sashiko projects which I hadn't done for a very long time and it looked fun! 

The kit included everything I needed to make the pouch.  I had fun doing the Sashiko, but had no idea how much I'd love the pouch pattern!  It's super easy and really cute.  I could see making it a little bit bigger and making trick or treat bags for the grandkids or something.  I'll definitely be making more, probably not with Sashiko but with fun fabrics.

Scroll to the end and find a picture and link to the same pouch make by piecing a cute front! 😊


The back of mine







 

No comments:

Post a Comment