Thursday, June 7, 2018

Needle Punch


Cecelia is doing the most amazing things with Needle Punch these days!  Her work is amazing whatever she does, but these needle punch items are just spectacular!


She was working on this one at the Stitchin' Patch last week.




The Happy Home and the Ladybug mat she shared at the Embroidery Guild meeting Tuesday :)




Joan, from Embroidery Guild took my English Paper Piecing class and finished her first block!





I finally began machine quilting yesterday.  I have several quilts to work on and I just wasn't motivated.  Nothing like a deadline to motivate you though - the deadline for submitting pictures for the Cherrywood Challenge is approaching so I need to get that little purple quilt finished!  I had fun machine quilting it too, so now I'm ready to pull out the ping pong table and get the rest pinned!

No comments:

Post a Comment