Thursday, December 13, 2018

Sunset Slope Quilt Guild Party



Yesterday I went to two quilt guild parties.  The Sunset Slope Quilt Guild, which meets in the morning, invited the CO West Quilt Guild (evening group) to their Christmas party.  It was a lot of fun!  These first four pictures are of the 25 quilts the members have gathered to go to the victims of the fires in Paradise, CA.






These next few photos are of Show and Tell. The amazing labyrinth quilt above was made by my friend Sherida.  I love this quilt!  It looks like you can step right into it!









Several ladies finished their bags from the Annie Unrein class.  Most complained about putting the binding on.... 😮



We had a lovely potluck luncheon and a gift exchange after the meeting.  A big thanks to SSQ for the invite!


I was inspired to donate two of my quilts (pictured below) to the fire victims.  I have too many quilts at home that aren't getting used!  They might as well be put to good use.

Tomorrow I'll share photos from the CWQG party last evening.  It's a festive time of year for sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment