Saturday, January 12, 2019

Check Out This Website!!


I have finished my Homegrown, Sue Spargo block of the month for 2018 and it's pinned and ready to quilt!  I belong to a Yahoo group with others who've been working on this BOM all year and everyone is now writing in and asking "How do I quilt it??"  Some, like me, want to quilt it themselves.  Some want to hire someone to quilt it for them.  One woman wrote in that she has made Sue's BOMs in the past and has a woman named Cindy Paulson from South Jordon, Utah quilt her quilts.  She gave the link to Cindy's website so I looked it up to get some ideas. Wow!  Her quilting is amazing!  I'm not sure who made this quilt pictured here, but it was quilted by Cindy.  This is just one example of many, many beautifully quilted quilts in her gallery.  Go take a look for yourself and BE INSPIRED!!
Here is a link to her website:
http://www.quiltedconnection.com/index.html
Let me know what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment