Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Little Bits and EPP



I went to my Little Bits (miniature quilt group) meeting/luncheon today and had a wonderful time with dear friends.  In November I had given an English Paper Piecing demonstration and Sherida (above) and Leota (right) had finished their little mug mats - well Leota's is almost finished :)


Susan has finished her EPP Millefiori quilt top and it's ready for quilting.  Is this amazing or what???? I am SO impressed with her fabric choices and all the time she invested in this.  It is stunning for sure.  I can hardly wait to see it after it's quilted.  Congratulations Susan - this is quite an accomplishment!!

The cute little shamrock candle mat at the bottom was made and shown by Sherida.  I love it!!

Such a fun group and a lovely afternoon 😊



No comments:

Post a Comment