Friday, March 8, 2019

New Thimbles!!


Yesterday I spent a lovely afternoon stitching with friends at Hi Fashion's Wool Gatherers.  I always love show and tell and seeing how talented and creative all these ladies are.  This hat was made by Ann - a fabulous knitter.  I took her beginning knitting class not too long ago, but I can't even begin to imagine how to make this!




The wool blocks of the month this year are cute little wagon blocks.  Becky is turning hers into pillows - here is her pillow for March.  The little sheep in the wagon ad the shamrock remind me of Ireland!



Kathy took the Summer Blooms bag class that I taught a few months ago and finished her beautiful bag!  I am SO impressed with the beautiful creative job she did on these flowers.  Zoom in for a close look because these are stunning!


Rachel is finishing up the Wee Ones block of the month from last year.  My daughter Megan is working on these too.










My brother travels a lot with his job and he just sent me two new thimbles from the Walled City of Bergamo in Italy!!  His pictures were amazing too - makes me want to go there 😊


Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment