Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Pigs and Pears




I made these little pig and pear pin cushions for Black Sheep Handworx Studio and, if there is enough interest, I will be teaching a class on them this summer.  They're all hand sewn and kind of fun to make!



I did get my sewing room kind of cleaned up and better organized today.  For some reason it helps me be more motivated to get in there and work on things, if it's "organized".  Actually it may not look organized to anyone else, but it feels that way to me!  šŸ˜

Jeweled Wedding Ring by Aniva Willoughby and quilted by Kaylene Parry

also by Aniva Willoughby is Wander, quilted by Camille Wendel
( I REALLY like both of these designs!)



A New Galaxy 2018 by Bev DeMaria
( really like the use of the ombre fabric :)

and

A Study in Color by Joye Merrell
(I need to make a modern quilt and practice my quilting - I love this!)






No comments:

Post a Comment