Tuesday, May 21, 2019

What are YOU working on??


What are you working on, as summer approaches? I've been trying to keep up on my Sue Spargo 2019 BOM - so far so good.  I've also been trying to come up with ideas and samples for summer classes at Black Sheep Handworx Studio.  I'm feeling the urge to clean up my sewing space so I'll feel more motivated and on top of things - I think tomorrow I will tackle that.  Today I made Pear Pincushions for a class I'm teaching this summer.  I'll share a picture of those tomorrow!  I definitely need to spend more hours in my sewing room (and more hours exercising...)



I have a few more pictures to share from UQSM



This one is called The Eyes Have It and was made by Judy Powell.


Diamond Effervescence by Beth Nufer and quilted by Clem Buzick
First Place Pieced



Color Pods by Cathie Zimmerman
(Love the quilting!!)



Your 'til Butterflies
by Norma Whaley and quilted by Karen Morgan
(Love the NAME!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment