Monday, July 22, 2019

A Few of My Favorite Things


I had a birthday this weekend!  Thanks to all who made my day special, with cards and well wishes and gifts - I was spoiled!  My loved ones know me well as I received many of my "favorite things" for my birthday!


My brother gave me this beautiful Polish Pottery recipe holder that he picked up at a Polish Pottery store in Texas.  I can put my recipes on it while I'm cooking, but I've also used it to hold my phone and iPad - I now don't know what I did without it!

Following are some other gifts received by family and friends, some Quilty and some not - but all things I love!  Thank you everyone!

A GIANT thimble!  To hold all my quilting tools!



Beautiful fat quarters and this fabulous light that I can hardly wait to try!



Books (I LOVE to read!) and BAMBOO socks!  If you've never tried them, you
 should because they are SOOOO soft!



My friend Pam does machine embroidery - she made all kinds of stuff, the cute little pillow 
above, the jar cover on the lemon drops and the kitchen towel.
I do love games and Carcassonne is one of my favorites - now have some expansions!



Did I mention I love to read??




A YETI cup to keep me hydrated when I'm on a quilting marathon and 
this fabulous embroidery book - since I'm not a great gardener, maybe
I can embroider one!
Fun, fun birthday - especially since some of my family were able to come
and my daughter and granddaughter are still here!  Lucky us! 😁💖


No comments:

Post a Comment