Thursday, July 25, 2019

Sewing With Little Miss


We have been SO lucky this week to have our daughter Megan and our granddaughter visiting with us.  Having a three year old around again is just delightful 😁

Part of our fun has been doing a few little sewing projects!  The first one she made was a hot pad.


She particularly loved the light box and small lamp - and drawing her own designs.



We made a reversible headband and a little apron (not pictured)



She preferred to be my "pin helper" on day two!
I had ordered a couple of "sewing with kids" books to help me prepare
to teach the other little girls I've been teaching this summer.
This book is my favorite!  The projects are rated one button (easiest) to three buttons
and all are cute, fun projects that little kids would like to make.  I bought it on Amazon 
give it a hearty endorsement if you're doing any sewing with children!
I'm off to enjoy another day with the girls!! 💖


No comments:

Post a Comment