Sunday, September 22, 2019

Buttermilk Basin



At the Garden of Quilts event, my daughter Megan took a Buttermilk Basin  class and got a good start on these three small pillows for Fall.

There was so much to see and do there that I really didn't allow myself enough time to see it all!  We met Megan for a quick lunch before I went to my class Friday afternoon.  They had some nice food vendors there as well, including some delicious pineapple ice cream (think Disney Dole Whips!)



If you look closely you will see a small mouse finger puppet on the table in front of my granddaughter.  They had a vendor selling puppets and we had a great time in that booth.  When she saw Megan at lunch she said, "Mom!  I bought a mouse!"




Megan spotted Grandpa sharing another Dole Whip with his favorite granddaughter later that afternoon!





 The orangutan was another popular puppet!


Both of my daughters are going to make this Halloween table topper from Buttermilk Basin 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment