Friday, September 20, 2019

Quilts in the Garden




I took more pictures than I realized of the quilts in the garden (Ashton Gardens - Garden of Quilts event).  I usually do take a LOT though. 😄

They're just to wonderful - like this Harry Potter quilt!








One minor complaint about the event.... I had purchased three day passes for Megan and I because we were taking classes.  On Friday morning, while she was in class, my husband and I wanted to take our three year old granddaughter and walk around the gardens to see all the quilts.  I knew they would have to pay an entry fee, but I didn't expect them not to have a children's price.  I thought it was a little ridiculous that she cost as much as an adult to get in.  I keep hoping they'll send me a survey about "my experience" so I can mention that! 😊 She LOVED it though - had a great time! So, it was worth it!







Most of the quilts were outdoors, but some were in these large tents.  I was told that when you filled out the quilt entry form, you could specify whether or not you were OK with your quilt being in the sun or not etc.








No comments:

Post a Comment