Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Grand Finale




This wraps up my photos from the Black Canyon Quilt Show in Montrose, CO in July.  I hope you've enjoyed them!  I'm excited to share some photos from the Garden of Quilts show that I just went to in Lehi, Utah.  Stay tuned for that!

Rainbow Star by Brenda Burke
quilted by Michelle Clubb






Below:  Crazy About Circles
by Sue Sharman




Above:  To Remember Kauai by Mildred A. Buss
Quilted by Sheryl Wardlaw

Below:  Black Beauty by Bonnie Noland
Quilted by Judy Clay
1st Place Medium Pieced Quilt



All Stars - I Call It Southwest Pots, Kachinas and Stars
by Carol Peterson, quilted by Sue Gattis




 Above: Fields of Gold by Mary Ross and quilted by Laurie Gerse
1st Place Large Mixed Media Quilt

Below is just a funny panel I saw in one of the vendor booths!



Above:  Kashmir by Robyn Starnes and quilted by Judy Clay
Below: A Hot Summer Day by Margaret Noah
2nd Place Challenge Quilt



 Above:  My Ogdin Harp by Olivia Renfrow (Original Design - age 12!!)
I think this was 1st Place Youth Quilt

Below:  LaCourse Porch by Debbie Watkins
Judge's Choice



Above:  Starburst by Madeline Seacat, quilted by Madeline and Leta Seacat (Madeline is age 11!!)
Best New Quilter, 2nd Place Youth Quilt

Below:  Liberty, Front Porches and Lemonade by Debbie Miles
1st Place Challenge




 Above:  AR-ZUMA by Paula Straw
3rd Place Challenge
Below is another funny panel! (I definitely need to start sewing faster!)


No comments:

Post a Comment