Monday, October 14, 2019

72 Days




72 Days until Christmas!  Have you started shopping or "making" yet? I have made a few gifts, and still have a few left to do!


I did get this tree skirt and stockings done for my son and his new wife.  We actually gave it to them for their wedding gift!  The wedding was at the end of September, so that was good incentive to get them done 😊


Now on to those other gifts that need to be made....







Piecing the stockings was like piecing a miniature quilt!  The little blocks finished at one inch!  I should have enlarged the pattern because the stockings turned out a little smaller than I would've liked, but they are pretty!

Here is what they look like before they are trimmed up.  I hand embroidered the names on the cuff using the Hungarian Braid Stitch.


Fun, fun, fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment