Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Keepsake Quilting

A friend of mine recently took a trip back East and visited the famous Keepsake Quilting in New Hampshire!  She said the shop filled up both of these buildings, was full of fabric and other goods and was decorated really cute.  She brought me back the cute little reindeer bag below with three fat quarters!

I used to order from Keepsake Quilting all the time back when I was a beginning quilter and didn't have a lot of quilting goods.  Now I'm trying to use up what I already have 😐
https://www.keepsakequilting.com





My Dad gave me this book that belonged to my Mom.  It was gifted to her by her good friend Jeanette.  It is filled with quilting quotes that I might share here from time to time, starting with this one:



"If you put two quilters in the same room, no matter if they are parents, golfers, church members, or computer operators, they talk about quilts.  Hooray for quilting.  Hooray for friendships.  Hooray for a creative, warm, wonderful way to celebrate them."
                                       Helen Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment