Thursday, February 27, 2020

Odds and Ends


Swedish Weaving has become quite the popular thing around here!  It's fairly easy, but looks quite complicated.  I was told it's as easy to do left-handed, as right handed, and it just looks awesome and beautiful!

These towels were made by Becky 😊

I've still only made one .... but I obviously need to make some more.  In the photo below Becky tea dyed some to get the cream color - so pretty!



My son and daughter-in-law got me this beautiful Vera Bradley bag for Christmas and I LOVE it!  It came with several smaller size, matching bags inside too.  It's just the perfect size to take back and forth to classes, and of course it's beautiful to look at too!


I finished one more Welcome to the North Pole block!  One more to embellish and then I can start sewing the quilt together!




"Like songs we hear on the radio that conjure strong memories of a particular time and place, quilts help us recall that part of life that is sewn up into them."
Ami Simms

No comments:

Post a Comment