Saturday, July 11, 2020

Photography Class



My photo (above) got picked this week for critique in my Cell Phone Photography class by Ricky Tims. Fun!  The topic was "Aspects of Covid".   Here is what he said: rickytims

Selected for critique: So many times we feel we need to be right at our subject - close. But this is a full distant shot and well framed to include a lot of the architectural geometry - but also centers that poster dead on - giving it the dominance it deserves. I love the sliver of blue sky cutting down on the right and how the colors of orange and blue interact here.


Above is the photo I submitted this week, for the topic "Lines".
By the way, this is some new, DELICIOUS thread at SueSpargo.com, 
hand dyed in Africa. It will go perfectly with the neutral project I want to work on. ❤️

Below is a photo my husband took of our first DAHLIA!
Since that is the name of our street, my brother said we should plant some.
This is our first one, in bloom!  So pretty.... 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment