Saturday, September 12, 2020

Hey How Are You??


Hey, how have you been doing??  I'm still here, I've just been blog lazy lately! (Isn't the picture above the cutest?  When our kids were small we got a Golden Retriever puppy and he looked just like that when we got him - SO cute) 😊❤️

I've started my second quilt of triangles!  I think it's going to be really pretty.  It's a Ricky Tims pattern (I think it's called Shock Waves) and I'm using his hand dyed fabrics. 


These pictures are just inspiration I saw on Instagram or email newsletters.  Don't you LOVE the quilting on the quilt above??  It's just amazing to me.  Have you attended an online quilt show yet?  This Pacific International show will be online, Houston will be online, I did actually go online and look at quilts in the online Quilt Festival in Birmingham England.  All this inspiration and you don't even have to travel!  My husband and I have also taken several museum tours online, which have been personal live tours!  So fun.  Might as well take advantage of these opportunities! 😊

These next few pictures show some hand embroidered/ embellished shoes!!  I've done Zentangle on shoes before, but I haven't attempted this yet.....

Have a great weekend and I'll try not to be such a slacker on the blog 😉❤️





 

No comments:

Post a Comment