Saturday, October 31, 2020

Happy Halloween!!

I've been such a slacker on blog posting lately 😬.  I've actually been a slacker in other areas of my life as well - I need to get back on track!  

One thing I did accomplish this week - I re-read Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier, then my daughter and I just watched the new Netflix version of the movie with Lilly James and Armie Hammer. 👍👍👍

It was great!!

My daughter Megan finished her Halloween table runner (Buttermilk Basin kit she picked up at the Garden of Quilt show September 2019) just in time for Halloween!  It turned out so cute!!



My friend Michelle and I finished our Squash blocks for last week.  I don't know about her, but I'm still working on mine this week - a lot of Detached Chain Stitches and some beading to go!





What do y'all think about the statement above, that was in the Inspirations newsletter last week? I think I have mixed feelings.  I for sure don't want my children or grandchildren to feel obligated to hang onto my creations, and I absolutely am enjoying the process of creating them which is a huge blessing, but I do hope that if they don't want them that they find a good home for them with someone who does like them and would enjoy them.  I just don't want them end up at the bottom of the trash heap somewhere! 😬 (Unless they've been so completely loved and used that they're worn out - then the trash heap or the dog bed is OK 😂)

 
Miss Adorable ❤️😊




 

No comments:

Post a Comment