Sunday, November 1, 2020

The WOW Factor

I've been such a "bad blogger" lately, I'm not even sure what I've shared or not shared.

Have I shared the photo (above) of my finished Folk Tails quilt top yet??  I was SO excited to finish this.  I've been working on it for several years off and on.  Now it needs quilted, along with three other quilt tops.  I may not get to them until after Christmas though, which will be here sooner than we might think!


I just had to share this photo from the Rogue Quilter's blog.  She makes a lot of miniature quilts and I think this one is just fabulous.  Each of those blocks finish at 1.25 inches!!!!!!!!  You can read here:

https://roguequilter.blogspot.com/2017/07/doin-brigham-city-with-bonnie.html

to find out how this quilt came to be SO small.  I think miniature quilts really pack a punch with the WOW factor though - I just love them ❤️. I haven't made one in awhile ... hmmm.....



 

No comments:

Post a Comment