Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Odds and Ends

My photo challenge for last week was UPSIDE DOWN.  I struggled and finally at the very last minute, took a photo, flipped it upside and made it black and white! Not super artistic but oh well.  This week's challenge is TILTED.  I think I need to go for a walk or a drive tomorrow and see what I can find.


My Polish Pottery, oops I mean my Liberty of London fabric arrived from Duckadilly!  Oh so, so, so pretty!  Look at the two Christmas fabrics lower right. ❤️❤️

https://www.duckadilly.com


If you're in need of a chocolate fix, check out these Key Lime Pie M&Ms!! 😋❤️🤗



For Valentine's Day we sent our granddaughter a gift card from Target, so she could go pick out something.  When she opened the card with us via FaceTime, she got SO excited and said, "My very own Costco Credit card!!" 😂. I think she had fun picking out something, even though it was from Target...  She picked a Mermaid Barbie and named her Sequin Sparkle. 😁. Here she is scanning and paying with her "credit card".  Good thing Target takes Costco credit cards!

Happy Quilting!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment