Thursday, February 25, 2021

Finished!

After Christmas I pinned six quilts to get them ready for machine quilting.  Two were small, two were wall hanging size and the other two were bed size.  I just finished quilting #6!  Woohoo!  Now I can go make some more! 😂. I don't like getting too big of a back-log on quilts to quilt, so it feels nice to be all caught up.  I made myself use rulers on this one too - for more practice.  I really love the way it turned out.  I saw this quilt on The Midnight Quilt Show (YouTube) with Angela Walters, and ended up liking it so much I bought the kit.  The backing fabric (below) was picked out by Lorraine at Hi Fashion.  She is SO good at helping me pick backing fabric.  I don't know what I'd do without her expertise!



This quilt is 6 feet by 6 feet.



I used the straight ruler and the clam shell ruler.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment