Saturday, February 27, 2021

More Odds and Ends...

Today I'm just sharing a few fun things I've seen online, in newsletters, Instagram or from family 😊


I thought the embroidered Bug Book cover above was sure cute. What a fun cover for his sketchbook!  Pretty talented Grandma!



A Toned Down Sampler finish I saw on Instagram, with amazing quilting!

We have a friend in Connecticut who is an incredible photographer.  For the second year in a row he sent us a beautiful calendar!  I have admit, I was hoping he'd send another one this year!  It's hanging right here by my desk and I get to see his beautiful photos everyday. 😊

Speaking of photography... My online challenge this week was TILTED.  What I was going for is not what I ended up with, as is usually the case for me!  I wanted to blur the background, as John did in the photo on the front of the calendar above, but I ended up blurring the image of the stop sign.  Clearly I need more lessons!  I do kind of like how it says STOP twice now though. 😂



Basketball anyone?  My creative son-in-law and granddaughter built a basketball playing snowman!  So clever and cute! ❤️


The groundhog saw his shadow and much of the country has seen more winter.  It's starting to look very Spring-like here though. Our Holland tulips are even starting to burst forth.

I'm still quilting though!  How about you??






No comments:

Post a Comment