Sunday, February 28, 2021

Another BOM??

 

As if I needed another project!?  But when I saw this pattern I couldn't resist signing up for the Block of the Month with My Girlfriend's Quilt Shoppe.  It comes with the Sew Kind of Wonderful Ruler and a video lesson each month, to watch at your convenience!

Block one, we made this angel ❤️



The ruler and the instructions make the curved piecing oh so much easier!  The blocks are sewn a little larger than need and trimmed down, so when they get wonky, as they tend to do with curved piecing, it's OK, because they will be trimmed to perfection!



I did have to do some "un-sewing" because I sewed the wing piece on upside down - but all is well, easily fixed.  A little un-sewing every now and then never hurts, right?

Have a great day!! 😊



No comments:

Post a Comment