Saturday, March 6, 2021

Bits of Embroidery

Does this look like a real piece of toast or what??  Notice that it's in a hoop!  It's punch needle embroidered toast!  I'm amazed...


I also receive Mary Corbett's newsletter, https://www.needlenthread.com, and am truly amazed at her embroidery.  She has dozen of tutorials on her website and you can find them on YouTube.  I was captivated by these seashells, and love the fancy circular designs below.  I'm going to start my circle sampler soon, so these are very inspiring.


I was visiting my Dad last week and he was able to receive his second vaccine.  I think he's looking forward to getting out and about more than he's been able to this past year.  I am too!  I am on two waiting lists for the vaccine, so hopefully soon 🤞😊.

Have a great weekend!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment