Monday, February 22, 2021

QuiltCon Quilts

My Big Face by Cindy Stohn

I thought I better share the rest of the QuiltCon quilts that really stood out to me before the show closes and I can't get the maker information anymore.  So here are a few today, and there will be a few more tomorrow.  The closing ceremony is tonight and I'll see who wins the Viewer's Choice award.

I did peruse the vendor mall ... There was a shop that sells Liberty of London fabric. Kind of dangerous looking - it's like buying Polish Pottery to me, so many beautiful and unique prints!

https://www.duckadilly.com

The other one I liked was the Fish Museum & Circus.  She makes adorable ceramic and wool pin cushions!  She would post a few at a time and they would sell out in like two minutes!

https://fishmuseumandcircus.com


Modern Signals 2.0 by Stephanie Ruyle


Broken Clock by Annie H. Hudnut

(I voted for this one for Viewer's Choice - can't say why exactly, I just like it!!)


Down and All aRound by Rachaeldaisy Dodd

(How did she get those perfectly half-colored yo-yos?  That's what I want to know!)


Boomerang by Patty Dudek


Carnival by Patty Dudek


Glow by Annie H. Hudnut


Apacheta by Carolina Oneto


What the Hex! by Jodi Robinson

(Both of these quilts - amazing quilting, or what?!)


Three Sheets to the Wind by Jodi Robinson


Bright Blooms on a Lattice by Charles Cameron


Inspired by the 70's by Claudia Scheja


 

No comments:

Post a Comment