Monday, May 10, 2021

Happy Mother's Day!!



You may think I'm a day late with my Mother's Day wishes, but my friend told me this morning that in Mexico today IS Mother's Day.  It's always on May 10th, no matter what day of the week it falls on. 😊

A shout out to my daughter who is the best Mom to our little granddaughter! She will be a Mom of two this summer - we're very excited about that! 



Preschool pictures!  I can hardly believe she's all signed up for kindergarten, starting next Fall!




I did celebrate Mother's Day yesterday!  I have the best kids and I love them all so much! The boys made me breakfast and brought flowers and a lovely card, one daughter gave me my favorite treats for my sewing room (you have to have a treat stash in your sewing room, right??), and my other daughter gave me a game, a Grandmother's journal and a handy dandy kitchen tool!  Oh and my hubby gave me some flowers and some beautiful fabric!  

I had to share this picture just for fun.  On my morning walk I spotted all of these beautiful tulips.... on Tulip Drive!!
Have a great day 😁🌷


No comments:

Post a Comment